Highland Club Direct News
Important information to keep our guests informed and up to date with items of general interest in an around The Highland Club.
Book Our Facilities
HOW TO BOOK - Tennis Court, Swimming Pool Complex & Gym:
Swimming Pool Complex - Opening Times 9am - 9pm (last slot time 8pm) -
Rules and Guidance
- The opening hours of the pool complex are to be from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily (last entry is 8pm)
- There is no charge for use of the swimming pool complex between 9.00am to 5.00pm
- During school holidays and Peak season the pool is open extended hours between 6pm - 9pm (last entry 8pm) on a chargeable basis of £5 per person
- Swimmers who are paying to use the swimming complex will gain entry by a pre programmed fob which it issued for their specific slot time and day. The fob is paid for and collected by the guest from The Sanctuary (reception location is opposite the courtyard cottages)
- Up to 10 people are allowed in the swimming pool at any given time
- The drinking fountain will be out of use.
- Guests MUST shower before entering the pool.
- The pool will be monitored by CCTV
- Guests need to be advised that they are not to enter the pool if they have any Coronavirus symptoms.
- Hand sanitiser needs to be used upon entry to the pool and this will be available.
- Bathers are to come already changed as the changing rooms will be limited to either disabled use or baby changing facilities only
- We ask all guest to book the facilities on the day that they wish to use them
- Links to all the facilities are displayed on site by the pool and on notice boards.
- You will require proof of booking confirmation before fobs are released for paid swimming
- Only adults over 16 yrs are able to collect the fobs for paid swimming
- The Club Lounge will be open between the hours of 6.00 a.m. and 11 p.m.
- Hand sanitiser units will be placed at the entrance and guests will need to sanitise their hands on entering and again on leaving.
- A designated staff member will periodically clean the Club Lounge throughout the day.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance to the gym – guests must use this on entering and leaving.
- Guests are to wipe down the equipment they use after their use and wipes will be provided for this.
- A designated staff member will periodically clean the gym throughout the day
- Capacity - 2 people at any one time